- 1 ¾ almond flour
- ¼ cup vanilla honey or (¼ honey + 1 tsp vanilla)
- ¾ cup homemade chocolate chips (use this recipe, non-GAPSters can use Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips)
- ¼ cup butter or coconut oil (softened)
- ¼ tsp unrefined sea salt (where to buy sea salt)
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line cookie sheet with unbleached parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients together in one bowl (except chocolate chips).
- Add in chocolate chips.
- Scoop out 1 tablespoon cookie dough with a spoon (I use a measuring spoon) and place on the prepared cookie sheet. Keep 3 inches of space between each cookie. Press down slightly to flatten the cookie.
- Bake for 6-10 minutes. The cookie should just be a little golden brown on the bottom. Do not over cook!
- Cool for 10 minutes on the cookie sheet (or else they will be too soft to pick up). These cookies should stay soft when cool.
- Eat with a smile! Yum
*Store leftovers in a container for 1 week or the fridge for a few weeks.